Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Alaska bound

giles

*Supporting Member*
Lost
As most of you know, I lived in AK for 10 years before moving to SW Ohio. We have set it up to go back and visit the in-laws every other year. Well, it's one of those years! I'm starting to get excited as the next year, turned into months, and now they have turned into weeks. I will try and take lots of pics and post them. I gotta be honest though, I'm not real good at putting down my fishing pole to take a pic. I'm also thinking about going on a Berry Bear hunt. Been kinda craving that meat lately... Plus I think a black bear would look cool with my Grizz...

giles

*Supporting Member*
Lost
I'll get my email fixed today or tomorrow and redownload the app. Then I'll be able to share pics from the past, along with some new ones.

giles

*Supporting Member*
Lost
Man have a great trip Dave!
I have a buddy who lives in Cordova and have had the opportunity to make it up there twice for bowhunts for Black Bear.
Man what a beautiful wild place.
Take lots of pics.
Cordova is one of my favorite places! Unfortunately, it's not in the plans for this trip.

giles

*Supporting Member*
Lost
I'll have to dig in my pics... Been all over that place. Big truck, 4 wheelers, boats... Broke an axle on my truck headed to the glacier. Hints why I bought a wheeler.

Boarhead

*Supporting Member*
Yea we covered alot of ground and water there.
Went with my buddy Brown bear hunting and hiked way up where we had a great view of Saddleback Glacier.Pretty cool.
I will have to dig out some of my pics for ya tomorrow.
Damn you Dave you are making me want to go back.

giles

*Supporting Member*
Lost
My house was a couple miles from Gweenies and my shop was only a couple of blocks the other way. I can't wait to get me some Mooses Tooth pizza and some Humpys fish tacos!!!