Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Alps Outdoors Cheat Code

Figured I’d drop a little info here on an awesome code from Alps Outdoors. If you use the code WELCOME50 at checkout, you will save 50% on ALL orders. This works on all Alps brand stuff including Browning Blinds. They had a sale on blinds the other day where you could buy a Browning Illusion for $50. If you bought two they did free shipping. So I bought two blinds, with free shipping, for $50 total. That code has been up for over a year. Figured some of you may be upgrading your turkey vests and whatnot and could use the code. Enjoy!

Awesome deal, man. Thanks for sharing. Those Vanish turkey chairs really caught my eye. Unfortunately they're all sold out.
You’re welcome. I’m kinda shocked the code still works. I wonder if someone in marketing forgot to take it down??! I really like that Grand Slam Turkey Vest with the kick stands. That would be nice...also sold out.

Reactions: jagermeister

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's a kickass code. I'm no fan of turkey vests. To each their own though. Alex wears one. I go with a CamelBak and a short seat. Most of my calls are in the front zip of the backpack, my go to call is usually always in my hand.

I like the seat because it gives a little extra height to see and maneuver, and my ass is never straddling a root. You can spin left or right without dragging that paddedflip-downn vest seat that is always noisy. Alex carries the deeks though so a best is valuable for that.

Screenshot_20210310-114203_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: SheddingLightTravis

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
That's a kickass code. I'm no fan of turkey vests. To each their own though. Alex wears one. I go with a CamelBak and a short seat. Most of my calls are in the front zip of the backpack, my go to call is usually always in my hand.

I like the seat because it gives a little extra height to see and maneuver, and my ass is never straddling a root. You can spin left or right without dragging that paddedflip-downn vest seat that is always noisy. Alex carries the deeks though so a best is valuable for that.

View attachment 122871
I need a new vest btw, carries all my calls too