Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Am I getting Old?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
WTF is wrong with the world... I mean seriously.. How the fugg is this woman "singing" in times square. How the fugg is she even on the radio for that matter... Have we as a people absolutely forgotten what music is about.. What a song is about... How music sings to the soul and relates to a person...

BTW she must have went on a cocaine diet for this video.. She was just in tmes square about 50 pounds heavier in a leotard and dudes (and i use that term lightly) dancing around in makeup and short shorts.

Fuck it... We're doomed... How he hell... Seriously WTF.. Music????

[video=youtube;pqckx_sRppM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqckx_sRppM[/video]

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Muh ha ha ha ha, my wife was saying WTF and I could have sworn she is a dude after seeing that. We're trying to get into the New Year mood and that was just fucking wrong....atleast her legs looked somewhat OK...

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't watch any of the music. Took a shitzki instead. Missed the ball drop, but I have a feeling what I left in the toilet made me feel better than watching that crap. I did momentarily see her/him next to Ryan Seacrest with New Kids on the Block and some other boy band (maybe Backstreet boys?) and I thought she was a he. I honestly thought it was the New Kids dude that came out of the closet. Figured he reinvented himself into this character. Guess I was wrong. This is just an ugly dude dressed up not affiliated with the New kids of the Block?

Last edited:

rrr

Joe do you have the right girl? That's Ke$ha not Niki Maraji ... jus sayin

PS - if you really hate Ke$ha, you've got to look up the black gal on youtube making fun of her song line by line...good chit right there

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe do you have the right girl? That's Ke$ha not Niki Maraji ... jus sayin

PS - if you really hate Ke$ha, you've got to look up the black gal on youtube making fun of her song line by line...good chit right there

Yeah I'm sure i have the right one. They called her Kesha. You should see her now. She has put on about 50 pounds and looks like a dude.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I think I lost some IQ points just for watching it..... I don't have that many too spare...... Just sayin.....

Watch the whole thing. It is so dumb it becomes funny. I imagine some of my ole' burnt out buddies would LTAO while watching burning more cells. You know the guys that smoke before school, lunch, after school, 4:20, after dinner, for entertainment, before bed, before and after sex. Now they are older just insert work for school if they work.

Beentown

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here.. Someone recorded it off their TV so it's horrible quality.. But who cares it was horrible anyway.. But you;ll see wat I mean about her looking like a dude and the faggotry that she had dancing there.

[video=youtube;Y20VtYVpT_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20VtYVpT_s[/video]

rrr

oh come on now Jack

ke$ha.jpg