Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual Summer Shoot @ Mingo Sportsman - July 21-23, 2017

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The best was watching him stomp from the cooler to the former resting place of his quad with a handful of beers and almost hike his leg like he was climbing on a quad that was long gone... 😂

Then Phil took it too far... 😢

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
God love him. I'm lucky he was a good sport about it. I swear I thought he was in the group and y'all were tracking me down. I figured I'd hop off and ride in the UTV with Chad or something while Jon got back on his quad. When I saw Michael riding with Chad and Jon nowhere to be seen in the pack, I had this sick feeling in my stomach. I knew I'd screwed up and gone too far. lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Had a great time fellas. I can't put into words just how great a group we haven at these things. Every year I think "I Will never laugh that hard again" every time I'm wrong lol.

Finally got the full fireworks video uploaded and put on the TOO FB page. I'll get a link and toss it up here as well.

Glad to see you got the right truck Chad. Was the other truck in better shape? Lol I hope you got yours fixed without breaking the bank. I'm just happy I was able to get your tall frame in my little jeep lmao. Felt bad the entire time buddy.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Had a great time fellas. I can't put into words just how great a group we haven at these things. Every year I think "I Will never laugh that hard again" every time I'm wrong lol.

Finally got the full fireworks video uploaded and put on the TOO FB page. I'll get a link and toss it up here as well.

Glad to see you got the right truck Chad. Was the other truck in better shape? Lol I hope you got yours fixed without breaking the bank. I'm just happy I was able to get your tall frame in my little jeep lmao. Felt bad the entire time buddy.

Wow! the fireworks were really cool for me to see! The Roman Candle contraption worked great and the Finale was really rocken! Thanks for the video Adam!!:smiley_clap:

You just can't beat sitting in a prime location for a finale like that!
It was a lot of fun for me to do and put on for you guys!
And Thank You for the donations in the mason jar. Very touching :smiley_beard:

https://www.facebook.com/TheOhioOut...FIC_AFRRBV-QBGrA8AqvpkMbsVyV3UH3PDBQs&fref=nf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSXpJLu9X4g&feature=youtu.be

Last edited: