Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual Veterans Hunt 2018

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No deer seen or killed by my guy tonight. Pretty awesome seeing Dustin and all these veterans get this opportunity. Where Dustin is hunting there have been several good ones seen. On the property I'm guiding they jumped a "mid 150s" from what I'm told. Not sure what he measures. Didn't see him. One of the vets said "their was a God like auro shining around his antlers". The guy who bumped him hunts there regularly and said mid 150s. No reason to doubt him. It is possible in this area.

Reactions: xbowguy

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Well I came home without a deer, but not empty handed. My mind has been reset and my heart refueled. I live going to this event. I have a countdown on my phone for it from the time I leave until next year's. Didn't see shit today. Little frustrating but given the circumstances, understandable. Lots of buggies, trucks and vans dripping people off, picking people up on saturday. No one saw anything at the tank plant today. I got what I really needed out of the trip. I'll post some pictures later. Thanks this following along. And thanks to Phil again for helping out the cause as a guide.