Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another clash...

epe

Lancaster
Horrible first half osu. Could you miss any more layups or free throws? And not to mention bad passes and shots... ugh..

sent from my HTC evo

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The hottest offense in the country all year is shooting less than 30%, missing free throws, getting every 3rd shot opportunity blocked, and generally playing like shit. It's any wonder we are still in this. If we lose, it's obvious why!!!

Huckleberry Finn

Why did Buford take the last shot?!?!? He didn't hit crap all game! Should have been Diebler again.

It's interesting to watch them play with my roommate who played against both Buford (he made Buford foul out in the DII elite 8 game our senior year) and Diebler (who he fouled out against in the state sweet sixteen his jr year). 6 years ago I saw Deibler play for the first time in that game, the score was like 112-108...crazy awesome game! Going to miss watching him again...and Lighty too.

That said, with Craft and Sully coming back, it is always good to be an OSU fan- we reload and come back.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sully won't be back dude, that's wishful thinking. He's a one and done player no doubt. Hell, they are already projecting him as a top 5 pick. This was the year to do it and we never got our offense off the bus. I don't care who you are or who you play, chances are great you lose your worst offensive game of the season. To do that against a great team in the tourney environment virtually guarantees a loss. We played great defense IMO, we just got beat on the offensive side of the court. What can you say, we didn't bring out A game and it cost us...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Buford could hit a donkey in the ass with a bass fiddle tonight! Diebler should have got the last shot!!! Congrats to the Cats! Fugg it! This sucks!

epe

Lancaster
In post game interview, bufford sully and Thomas all said they are coming back.
The story is on ESPN.com

sent from my HTC evo

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
The way McBatterson was working on defense its no wonder he lacked on the offensive end of the floor. He was just worn out. He is no Buck Morrison that is for sure!! Too bad Buck dicked his grades, hopefully next year. I think the time Borison is spending with the shooting coach is also going to pay off, if he hits 85% on his free throws OSU moves on ....DANG!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
As stated, I am not a die-hard basketball fan. Was rooting for the Buckeyes, but don't have the disdain for UK like I do Michigan. I guess I was rooting for the Bucks but not terribly biased. Watched 11 o'clock news and said tied at half, and tied at 41 with 13min remaining. I caught the last 11-12 min of the game. Fierce battle. Could have gone either way. I have to give credit to UK for playing their hearts out. I am glad I watched the end of the game as it was a nail biter. Sad to see the Buckeyes done for the year. Seemed like they just couldn't get open for the 3pt and it was rare to penetrate the middle in the last 11-12min. Hats off to UK for their D in the end.