Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another one bites the dust!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Maybe Redcloud?? He has not been on here much so maybe him. Then again I don't remember his arrows looing like those and Dannmann already got his. CJD his working, I am done since I got my buck.

I hope RC.

Last edited:

rrr

If it was Adam, he would have called me...I hope. Doesn't really look like his bow.

Hoyt is in the stand - he's out.

Smallish for JD, but you never know. With his buddy getting that one last night, I doubt it's him (sorry man).

Hicks did well last year, but I don't think he can be considered to be "consistent" since its his second year with the bow (again, sorry man).

I will throw out TOO good guess: Brock Ratcliff or JBrown.

Kaiser878

ohio
If it was Adam, he would have called me...I hope. Doesn't really look like his bow.

Hoyt is in the stand - he's out.

Smallish for JD, but you never know. With his buddy getting that one last night, I doubt it's him (sorry man).

Hicks did well last year, but I don't think he can be considered to be "consistent" since its his second year with the bow (again, sorry man).

I will throw out TOO good guess: Brock Ratcliff or JBrown.

THe deer grossed 146

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
No one wants to play this damn guessing game. Out with the hunter. Children, I swear!

Kaiser878

ohio
No one wants to play this damn guessing game. Out with the hunter. Children, I swear!

Oh I swear, you guys are half mentaly disabled! His name starts with a G...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and ends with ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ern186! haha Dipshits!!!!!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Oh I swear, you guys are half mentaly disabled! His name starts with a G...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and ends with ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ern186! haha Dipshits!!!!!

Yes, it was me.

Kaiser or Jesse, can you post the other pic of the deer with me in it? It shows the deer off much better than that other picture. Thanks.

Dont have time for the story right now, but will write one up later.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Here is a picture from the camera phone.
Better pics later this is all I have now.