Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anti bat-wings?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
What I find fascinating sometimes is....my wife has long hair (on her head). How in God's creation does it get wrapped around my Johnson and/or nut sack from time to time? Darn! :smiley_confused_vra

Been there dude! LOL!!!

I can remember multiple times in college I'd get an itch and reach in there to pull out a long blonder hair DAYS after she had last visited! It's amazing where those hairs can end up!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What I find fascinating sometimes is....my wife has long hair (on her head). How in God's creation does it get wrapped around my Johnson and/or nut sack from time to time? Darn! :smiley_confused_vra

Been there dude! LOL!!!

I can remember multiple times in college I'd get an itch and reach in there to pull out a long blonder hair DAYS after she had last visited! It's amazing where those hairs can end up!!!

Ha! I pull random wife hairs off my cock and balls all the time too LOL! It's like, "Where the fugg did that come from???" lmao

Dudes, the Gold Bond medicated powder is the ONLY way to roll. I've been keeping things clean shaven down there since my freshman year of college... The wife, and women in general, seem to really dig it. The gold bond powder gives you a refreshing, cool, tingly feeling that is awesome... and best of all it prevents the dreaded "Sticky Chicken"... or what you guys have referred to as Bat Wing.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Batwings??? I've got another problemo... Because of all my crazy friends sending texts all day I'm working with a hard on all day... How do I solve that???...lol

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Batwings??? I've got another problemo... Because of all my crazy friends sending texts all day I'm working with a hard on all day... How do I solve that???...lol

A bottle of KY right beside the Gold Bond. :smiley_crocodile:lmao

I have thought of going into competition with country crock. As much ass butter I churn up over the summer I sure could give them a run for their money.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am goping to save the fluteman from having to type this: Ewwww, you guys are disgusting! LoL

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I dont seem to have the bat wing issue since i moved to washington state.

Lower humidity???

I usually go with Gold Bond. Have been a big fan of that stuff for years. My wife just picked me up some of the anit-monkey butt powder last trip through the store becasue it was on sale. rotflmao

Lately with all this heat it feel like I've got a giant piece of Big League Chew stuck to my legs...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
A bottle of KY right beside the Gold Bond. :smiley_crocodile:lmao

I have thought of going into competition with country crock. As much ass butter I churn up over the summer I sure could give them a run for their money.

:smiley_crocodile::smiley_crocodile:rotflmao