Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Are you a fan yay or nay

Baked beans, yay or nay?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I can take em or leave em

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • They’re the scourge of the earth

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's not if someone likes them or not. I think most like them. It's that they're a food that people eat because it's there. Nobody craves baked beans. Like I said nobody gets off work and says I need some cold ones and baked beans. If they were eradicated tomorrow there wouldn't be any mass protests. I think most people would just say "well that sucks, i liked those, oh well"

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Baked beans and cold beer for me
giphy-7.gif

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They're the "I gotta take something to this cookout but I don't want to do shit" food. Or the "what else can we have at our cookout" food. They just kind of show up.

Reactions: hickslawns and CJD3

Jamie

Ohio
baked beans from scratch are not even the same experience as canned "baked beans". love them, crave them from time to time. what the fuck goes better with bbq ribs than real home made baked beans and real home made cole slaw or potato salad? only a bone fide homesexual wouldn't eat baked beans off of Jennifer Anistons' breasticles. #smh@giles.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Beans are awesome. Especially with a burger, clean that bean juice up with the bun mmmmm ya

But how many times have you left McDonalds or Burger King, or anywhere that I've ever seen serve a burger and said "where the fuck was the damn beans!?". I bet never, hence why I believe people only eat them because they're there. If they weren't, most wouldn't care, or even think about it.

People care more about ketchup than they do baked beans. Go to a cookout and hide the ketchup and see how long before somebody asks if they have any, I've never seen anyone fix a hamburger and ask where the baked beans were though.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
But how many times have you left McDonalds or Burger King, or anywhere that I've ever seen serve a burger and said "where the fuck was the damn beans!?". I bet never, hence why I believe people only eat them because they're there. If they weren't, most wouldn't care, or even think about it.

People care more about ketchup than they do baked beans. Go to a cookout and hide the ketchup and see how long before somebody asks if they have any, I've never seen anyone fix a hamburger and ask where the baked beans were though.

Do you drive a Dodge Ram? Asking for a friend.😂

Reactions: finelyshedded

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
baked beans from scratch are not even the same experience as canned "baked beans". love them, crave them from time to time. what the fuck goes better with bbq ribs than real home made baked beans and real home made cole slaw or potato salad? only a bone fide homesexual wouldn't eat baked beans off of Jennifer Anistons' breasticles. #smh@giles.
As always, Jamie wins. 👏👏