Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

As the storm rolls in......

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I sit watching out the big picture window as the sky which just an hour ago was sunny now turns to gray . Sipping my Coffee with Kahlua and knocking the edge off last nights bourbon. I take a drag on a smoke and flip through the 3,000 MP3 i have.. Yeah man... This one....

[video=youtube;ECL1h133Dps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECL1h133Dps[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok moving on. :)
Crappy cell pic. But I'm not in the mood to dig out the digi cam.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ahhhh. The old mason jar mug. I like it :smiley_clap:.

Nice selection ya got there but looking a little on the low side. Need a restock soon :D.

A good man never runs low. The Patron is almost full. But there is a new bottle of the Wild turkey Rare Breed still in the tube in the cabinet. And another half bottle of the Jack Single Barrel... I would pour them together. But then uhhhh well it wouldn't be single barrel. lmao..

Sitting here now watching the movie Hamburger Hill... Booko diddy dow. BooKu Diddy Dow..

rrr

Drink some more of that wild turkey (gobble freakin gobble as I texted Jesse the other night) and stretch out your thumbs for some late night texting :D

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Drink some more of that wild turkey (gobble freakin gobble as I texted Jesse the other night) and stretch out your thumbs for some late night texting :D

About 10:30 you can set your watch by it. It's like incoming rounds. Bang... Bang... Bang... Bang.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeahhh man.. Good Ole Bobby Bare... He's worth a good evening of drinking... :smiley_bril: