Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Attention Sandridge Clients!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'll tell ya, if we could all coordinate on this so that when you all were coming down I was off, I would be glad to come out and film someone's hunt, or in Wayne's case, a near miss. We need to get the video side of TOO outdoors up and running, and what better way to do it than to film a fellow TOO'er killing a nice buck @ Sandridge Outfitters, SE Ohio's permier outfitter! :smiley_crocodile:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'll tell ya, if we could all coordinate on this so that when you all were coming down I was off, I would be glad to come out and film someone's hunt, or in Wayne and Randy's case, a near miss. We need to get the video side of TOO outdoors up and running, and what better way to do it than to film a fellow TOO'er killing a nice buck @ Sandridge Outfitters, SE Ohio's permier outfitter! :smiley_crocodile:

Forgot to mention Randy!

Huckleberry Finn

Was I the only Sandridge Client to kill one this year? Or did Jimmy shoot a bbuck too?

This is a guiding service where success is not measured in harvests!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I might have to make a trip down just so I can say to my grandkids one day....I hunted there once and missed a biggin TOO.

So Flutman...When is your week off lol ? Might as well make a good comedy while we are at it and in HD as well might I add lol.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I missed a legit 150's, thought he was 23 and he was 28. I got pics of him. One I'll never forget. Jesse is kinda fucked, Hunter and I were some of the first clients and he can't shake us now. He almost tried till Uncle Jason said "they don't have to stay with you Jesse, they are welcome here." Seems like walleye are a good icebreaker.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I might have to make a trip down just so I can say to my grandkids one day....I hunted there once and missed a biggin TOO.

So Flutman...When is your week off lol ? Might as well make a good comedy while we are at it and in HD as well might I add lol.

9/24-9/30, 10/14-10/16, 10/21-10/28, 11/1-11/13, 11/18-11/25, That's my days off that include weekends from the bow opener through Thanksgiving. Have quite a few weekdays off during that time also.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
9/24-9/30, 10/14-10/16, 10/21-10/28, 11/1-11/13, 11/18-11/25, That's my days off that include weekends from the bow opener through Thanksgiving. Have quite a few weekdays off during that time also.

That one wold work for me lol.

Lucky SOB for having prime rut off this year :D.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
You may have enough people that you could see other hunters in the background shots! The breaking news story is going to be " Sandridge Outfitters overrun with Yankees!" ;)

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You may have enough people that you could see other hunters in the background shots! The breaking news story is going to be " Sandridge Outfitters overrun with Yankees!" ;)

Beentown

Them S.O. folks call us flatlanders. lol..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm not ashamed to admit it. I missed my first deer ever with a bow last year.. It was just a doe. And i didn't really miss. I backstrapped her.. But it's the first one i shot at and didn't kill dead.

20 yards, broadside. Calm as could be... No stick, no twig, no sleeve, she didn't even jump the string, I just flat out fuggin missed. :smiley_depressive: She didn't even flinch after getting a SlickTrick above the spine but under the hide.

She walked off looking around. I didn;t even bother to get another arrow.. Just kind of stood there like :smiley_confused_vra Did that just happen?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

I'll be in Morgan County from the 11th through the 18th this year. Maybe we could meet up and do some public land filming as well.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Ive got a camera and a VERY open hunting schedule.... Def would like to put some faces with the names. Im all about a little hunting escapade! I always take at least two straight weeks for the rut and travel OH & IN if im not tagged out. If when im tagged out im hunting until the last day trying to film guys so lets get a date/place and set something up.

What county is the majority of your stuff in Jesse? I got about 1000 acres on the Perry/Morgan line

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was thinking about scheduling an appointment, but I am a little nervous to be around the Fluteman very much. I heard he he is a little "funny".:smiley_crocodile: