Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Awesome Buck

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Easy to name that one... "Stickers." That's an awesome buck right there. I find myself searching through the ODOW photo gallery on a weekly basis... there are some real bruisers being uploaded into that gallery!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Easy to name that one... "Stickers." That's an awesome buck right there. I find myself searching through the ODOW photo gallery on a weekly basis... there are some real bruisers being uploaded into that gallery!

I do the same. I try to hit it every morning to avoid a mass pile up of pics. I wish more people would post. From what I've seen only TOO of us TOO members are on there and there are plenty more than that that have put down nice bucks on here this season.

You guys that haven't posted your pics need to get on it!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
He's a hoss, looks old as heck...anybody else notice that it says taken with longbow, but theres a compund in the pic? just caught my eye

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
There's only two choices when posting pics: Longbow or Crossbow.
So, I guess they want people who use compounds to choose longbow. That's what I did this year and in years past. that also appears to be what others do. Not sure why they don't have compound as a choice.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They put down "longbow" for my compound as well. And yes, that is an awesome deer with great height and character! Something to be proud of!

they have a deer camp right down the road from my inlaws , that pic was taken in the field next to my inlaws property , they said he got a nice one i didnt know it was that nice though , but ill get the full story from him this weekend