Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Back to the O.R.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Right now I have an ache pain going across my back just up from the last couple floating ribs. Not sure what the deal is with that. Not sure if it's a kidney giving me fits or muscles locking up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't think the new job will cause any issues with my back but I guess we will see. I will have to carry some hefty 24' and on occasion 35' fiberglass ladders so we will see how it holds up doing all that.

Fugg it.. Drag em. lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Right now I have an ache pain going across my back just up from the last couple floating ribs. Not sure what the deal is with that. Not sure if it's a kidney giving me fits or muscles locking up.

Most definitely muscle pain. Might be from where they put the needles through the muscle to get the joints for injections.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Fugg it.. Drag em. lol

lmao.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I don't know why they don't use aluminum ladders that are so much lighter and easier to carry. It's not like I'm working on electric lines for cryin out loud lol. Anything over 22' they should send the dang bucket trucks out for lol. When I was on the VFD we had 35' ladders and they had to be 2 man carried but not for this place lol.

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
Goodluck brother....coming from this side of the medical field I wish u luck. I know it may seem like a tough road but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. Sometimes u have to go thru the pain to get rid of the pain. Pray that it all works out