Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bankshots Done!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice Joe! I agree with Jesse on the tags TOO. It's weird not seeing them.

I forgot how much mass ole Banky had, there's some serious boneage there! Congrats Joe on a heck of a buck and great mount.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Looks fantastic Joe, the detail around the eyes is the best Ive seen. Now I just have one question, "Did you hang him at the wifes house?"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks fantastic Joe, the detail around the eyes is the best Ive seen. Now I just have one question, "Did you hang him at the wifes house?"

I agree, the eye detail is awesome.. When I dropped him off I told him that I'm very particular about the eyes and nostrils.. I made a suggestion about how I wanted the ears and he agreed and would use his judgment and to trust him.. He's an awesome guy and works pretty fast.. He could have had it done for the expo but I still had the rack and needed to take it to him.. I just dropped the rack back off to him 3 weeks ago.

Right now he's in the basement as all I could find was a giant nail and didn't want to drive that spike in the upstairs wall.. I'm getting a better hanger today and he'll go in the room off the kitchen and hall that's a study.. The basement only has a 7 foot ceiling and her sisters kids are always down there. So it's out of the question until I can get the big room down there setup as a man cave.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The Taxi was

C & K Taxidermy
5111 Dog Leg Road, Urbana, OH 43078 (937) 653-4868 () ‎

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Great Deer and mount, He has some awesom mass.

For the past 4 months I have had just the rack at the house to look at and the mass was impressive.. Put the rack back on his body with his 23 inch neck and bam. Mount Shrinkage. lol.. He just had a brute of a body to match the 42 inches of mass.. Impressive as hell to me.. But the rack looks smaller on his head.. lol