Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Banned from OS

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have been banned from there before for the minorist of infractions so.....I don't see a problem with it.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've been banned from OS for life. But not in a long time.

Hence the name jackalope. "fast as fast can be you'll never catch me"....

Schu72

Streetsboro
I have been banned from there before for the minorist of infractions so.....I don't see a problem with it.

Beentown

The thing is they are trying to get banned, because they think it's cool. Kind of like the dorky kid who starts smoking just to try and fit in.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I've been banned from OS for ever. lol:smiley_coolpeace:lmao

Don't expect anyone here to pat you on the back bud. It's a small world out there and I know what got you banned and needless to say, you earned it. Getting banned from OS doesn't earn you a badge of honor here on TOO. I realize you are still a young man, but your actions over there today were juvenile at best. This is not going to turn into a bash OS thread. We've all moved on and by all, I mean all of us. If someone has not, now is the time and this ain't the place if you are not ready.

I suggest you take a step back and rethink your actions today. Personally, I would have expected more from you...

rrr

Shit happens. Put it behind you.

Oh, and I hope that means that we see more of you over here.

Diablo54

Outside
Hfl. We have been pming back and forth over there for a while and we both got the same idea into our heads. I started a thread saying i was leaving then i got back on ltr to see if i had any replies and instantly got a pm from a mod. I guess you can no longer make a thread stating that you are leaving. We both should have had a more classy exit.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ummm. . . Welcome to TOO I guess. Not sure what happened, not sure I care. Hopefully you will be a valuable asset to the site here.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I still don't get the attraction of being banned by another site and OS being the banning of choice.... Shows a lack of maturity on your part and I held a higher oppinion of both you prior to this.... I guess I was wrong.... Kids be kids.... I have posted on here since signing up for TOO more than OS for what ever reason I like it over here but check in periodicly to see how folks are doing over there and it embarrases me to see y'all make fools out of yourselves like that.... Oh well fugg it.......

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I still don't get the attraction of being banned by another site and OS being the banning of choice.... Shows a lack of maturity on your part and I held a higher oppinion of both you prior to this.... I guess I was wrong.... Kids be kids.... I have posted on here since signing up for TOO more than OS for what ever reason I like it over here but check in periodicly to see how folks are doing over there and it embarrases me to see y'all make fools out of yourselves like that.... Oh well fugg it.......

Great post J.