Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Baseball Journal

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
18-4 win tonight against 1 of the other Edison teams (same school), improving to 11-1 on the season. Both Ty and the other starting pitcher were lights out and rhe bats were hot. DW got him ankther hit tonight too! Had a great opportunity to try out a new pitcher today (Max) and while he gave up 3 runs in the last inning, he stuck with it and made a great play to throw out and get the 3rd out on his own. Max is walking on water the rest of his night.

Last regular season game tomorrow, should not be a problem then playoffs start Thursday.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Sorry to those on Facebook, these were already shared. Couple good shots from our old babysitter again this season:
T6.jpg

T14.jpg

T.jpg

M6.jpg

M12.jpg

M14.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Going to be fun to follow this young man!

He has a great head on his shoulders, Wyatt got to have him as his HS basketball coach this winter.
Wish I could read it! Dang Sandusky Register is blocking me out, asking for a subscription!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That’s really cool. He sounds like a great kid with a buttload of potential! I’m gonna have to keep an eye on the schedules and see if/when the Chargers come to Clyde. I’d love to watch him get roughed up by my Alma Mater. 😎

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
That’s really cool. He sounds like a great kid with a buttload of potential! I’m gonna have to keep an eye on the schedules and see if/when the Chargers come to Clyde. I’d love to watch him get roughed up by my Alma Mater. 😎

2022 - First match up we won 13-1 @ Clyde. Second match up Clyde wins @ Edison 10-6.....Wtf lol.

Buckmaster

Portage
I’m officially a retired coach. My daughter graduates HS in May (used to coach her softball team since tee ball) and my son (and fellow teammates) get handed off to the 9th grade HS team (he followed his sister ever since he could swing the big red plastic bomb bat). My time as a coach went by way too fast.