Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BassCast Podcast

BassCast

Hey everyone. Me and my buddy started a podcast! Our first 2 episodes are up. Our first episode is about fishing and hunting AEP. Please listen. Subscribe. Whatever! Would love some feedback! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Umm... .welcome to the forum. Feel free to share TheOhioOutdoors.com website on your podcast. Maybe share some hunting experiences with us?

Reactions: Dustinb80

BassCast

No problem. Noble county. About 12 years ago. My first hunt. Deer gun week. Second day in the stand. Late morning. Freezing lol. About to say screw this. Then I see a smaller brown doe come over this little ridge. I’m sure I was visibly shaking haha. But I pulled my gun up. She turned. I shot. Terrible shot. Completely missed. She took off. Went in to camp for lunch. Guy who owns the land told me to go back to the stand. They were gonna push to me. No later than an hour after I got in the stand, a smaller 8 point comes almost jogging over the same ridge. I actually didn’t wait. I pulled my gun on him. Shot. He took off down the hill. I swore I hit him though. I waited a few minutes and saw my buddy come walking and he asked if I got him. I remember not being completely sure. So we walked near the are I shot him. SAw blood! Then we heard the four wheeler at the bottom of the hill. We made our way down. Owner of the land came and got him dressed after I tagged him. I puked haha. And he took him to camp. It was good eatin the rest of winter. Very satisfying.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey buddy. Shoot me a PM with a little data on your podcast, (streams, downloads, broadcast, other sponsors etc) and I'm sure we can work out a little quid pro quo.