Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BEC Cam shoot dates released today.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
BuckEye Cam Long Range Wireless Camera SystemsGood news! The BuckEye Cam Bow Shoot will again be held at the Cardinal Center in Marengo, OH 7/30/2011. This years event promises to be bigger and better! We are currently seeking entertainment and vendors. Contact Ray O'Lenic at ray@buckeyecam.com if you are interested in participating. Looking for music (Band), vendors & sponsors. Donations for raffles welcome! More info. to follow!

I know I will be there again this summer :smiley_clap:

badger

*Supporting Member*
I have a feeling there will be a bunch of good people to hang with at this event. I sure hope my schedule allows me to meet up with some of you. If not here, maybe at the deer/turkey expo in Columbus.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
After the horrible time I had last year I doubt I return. The people were jerks, the venue sucked, the beer was warm, and most of all the food sucked:smiley_depressive: In addition it was not a very family friendly event:tantrum: tourney eye 037.jpgtourney eye 061.jpgtourney eye 047.jpg

Dang somebody else get some pics up! Evidently I was too busy: cooking, drinking beer, and generally having a great time to take many pics:smiley_chinrub:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yep. How far in advance should we get a spot? Hell, I may sleep in the rig.

I would just go home....but that is TOO far of a walk!

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep. How far in advance should we get a spot? Hell, I may sleep in the rig.

I would just go home....but that is TOO far of a walk!

Beentown

Ray should know more about that later. I think he still needs to talk to Cardinal. Usually we know a block to keep it all together.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Ray should know more about that later. I think he still needs to talk to Cardinal. Usually we know a block to keep it all together.

I'd like to see us get the same block of cabins and reserve the campsites across the road for tents and motorhomes. No neighbors behind us, close to the pond and pool, it was a great setup last year.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'd like to see us get the same block of cabins and reserve the campsites across the road for tents and motorhomes. No neighbors behind us, close to the pond and pool, it was a great setup last year.

Yeah. The ones across the street between us and the pond would be good to get too. We kept them fuggers up all night.. lmao... Well, until 5:30 anyway...

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Yeah. The ones across the street between us and the pond would be good to get too. We kept them fuggers up all night.. lmao... Well, until 5:30 anyway...

They were cool with it. I warned them as soon as they rolled in Sat. was gonna be a late night. I checked in agian with them agian Sunday before we left and nobody was bitching. They said we kept the noise down and they slept fine. All it would take is one dickhole across from us and it could get bad in a hurry, thats why I think it would be good to have the whole area. BTW you fags went to bed at 5:30, some dumbass stayed up till it was getting light out cleaning up all the destruction and empty beers. I figured of someone did complain at least by the time the management came around it would "look" like a normal camping area. Not like someone blew up a dumpster of empty beer containers in the am.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I sure hope I can come down there again this year... I had a blast the first time. Maybe I can even stick around long enough swig a few brewskies this time too!

Ray

As Jackalope indicated, we are working on getting all of the cabin / camp site blocks in place. If we get our wish it will be as it was last year, including the camp sites across from the cabins. As soon as we have it firmed up, you all will know..... :)

The biggest thing is to get an idea of who will all be there so we can have enough rooms/sites blocked off and well, then there's the food. In any event it will be a great time. Oh yeah, did I mention that you should bring your bow for the shoot portion that is offered? LOL!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They were cool with it. I warned them as soon as they rolled in Sat. was gonna be a late night. I checked in agian with them agian Sunday before we left and nobody was bitching. They said we kept the noise down and they slept fine. All it would take is one dickhole across from us and it could get bad in a hurry, thats why I think it would be good to have the whole area. BTW you fags went to bed at 5:30, some dumbass stayed up till it was getting light out cleaning up all the destruction and empty beers. I figured of someone did complain at least by the time the management came around it would "look" like a normal camping area. Not like someone blew up a dumpster of empty beer containers in the am.

Even after you drunks "cleaned up" geezer said he drove by in the morning and it loked like a fuggin bomb went off.. lmao That gives me an idea.. I will bring some 55 gallon barrels for trashcans this year.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
As Jackalope indicated, we are working on getting all of the cabin / camp site blocks in place. If we get our wish it will be as it was last year, including the camp sites across from the cabins. As soon as we have it firmed up, you all will know..... :)

The biggest thing is to get an idea of who will all be there so we can have enough rooms/sites blocked off and well, then there's the food. In any event it will be a great time. Oh yeah, did I mention that you should bring your bow for the shoot portion that is offered? LOL!

Oh yeah.... Don't forget the bow... The shoot / events / and raffle is a blast..

rrr

Couldn't speak for what it was.

The shoot was a great time last year. Great way TOO meet some of the fellas! I mean, guys... (Sorry Greg!)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
has it always been cardinal or was it oakland park conservatory first , i have a tournament the following weekend up that way , in morengo actually , im thinking cardinal used to be oakland park

Nope Oakland is across 71 by Pagetown.

Beentown