Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BEC on the US Border Catching Illegals.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I did a front page article on this a while back after i stumbled across it on the BEC LiveCam site. Apparently some private citizens have got some BuckEye Cams and put them on the US border in Arizona to monitor the illegals and drug runners. Look what they got on cam today. :smile:

The caption says "Drug Cartel heading South with their proceeds in excess of $100,000 untraceable" Looks like they helped nail this sucker crossing back into Mexico with over 100,000 in drug money!!

KICK ASS!

Here is their site.. http://wirelessbordercams.com/ I'll be adding it to the livecams at the top of the page soon...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I used to look at those all the time. Their is a website where you can watch them too. Pretty cool stuff.

Hopefully they catch all those bastards...

I never did understand our governments stand on this bullshit.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I LOVE watching this cam... They got some more last night.... These guys are headed south BTW. Probably crossing back into Mexico with the money from the drugs they muled across the border. The first guy they caught going south had 100,000 grand on him. Wonder how much these fellows have. All told i counted 9 individuals in the pictures in a line. Some come here to work illegally. Some are sent here by the cartels to mule drugs and return with the money.

rrr

God Bless America, and God Bless BEC!

Hey, where did the cams go at the top of the page?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Guess what these Illegals are muleing north across the border.

And here they are going back to Mexico 8 hours later after dropping their load.

rrr

.50 cal. Can't Buckeye Cam integrate a gun with a remote trigger?

I promise we could take turns...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
.50 cal. Can't Buckeye Cam integrate a gun with a remote trigger?

I promise we could take turns...

Those packs are filled with bales of weed btw 5 mules total, about 80 pounds a pack. So basically they just muled 400 pounds of weed into the US. They mule them in to a waiting vehicle. The vehicle then drives it to the buyer etc.

rrr

I mean taking turns pulling the trigger on those mofo's!

Is this cam locked down? It's going to get stolen...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I mean taking turns pulling the trigger on those mofo's!

Is this cam locked down? It's going to get stolen...

Judging by their previous pictures and the camera angle i think it is well hidden. Some of the earlier shots had a bunch of stuff in front of it. Some looked like it was looking out of a little circle.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Last night.... More Drugs from our completely open southern border.

This cam is watching ONE trail on the border... Maybe a 50 foot area... In the last month this cam alone has pictured 8 mules carrying 640 pounds of drugs... Makes you wonder what's going on on the other 1969 miles or border.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

Yeah.. The drug runners only have a 7 hour head start.. Nice to see the border patrol keeping bankers hours. :smiley_armscrossed:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah.. The drug runners only have a 7 hour head start.. Nice to see the border patrol keeping bankers hours. :smiley_armscrossed:

I just noticed the cam update. I'm glad they patrol after dark an all ya know when all the actual illegal aliens cross the border lol. 7hrs. those guys that crossed was probably standing in a day labor line at first light lol. They are probably laying bricks or doing someones lawn care right now.