Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BEC Shoot & Prize Give Away for Freedom Alliance

Ray

I wanted to post some information about the 2011 BuckEye Cam benefit & prize giveaway that is being held beginnin at 9 AM on Saturday, July 30 @ the Cardinal Shooting Center in Marengo Ohio.

Each year BuckEye Cam hosts an archery / outdoors oriented event to raise money for a non-profit organization and each year the proceeds of the event benefit those organizations. Over the past few years, the proceeds have benefitted: NWTF Wheelin Sportsmen, The American Diabetes Association (Hunter's Helpers), & Operation Injured Soldier.

This year's event marks year three and will be benefitting the Freedom Alliance (driven by Oliver North)! www.freedomalliance.org The organization exists to aid wound service personnel and or their families who may be experiencing hardship in one form or another. We are proud to raise money for such a great organization.

We will have a vendors area, skilled shot competitions, raffles, flint kanpping demos and an archery instructor on site for the chldren.

For information about the event or the prize listing, visit the following links. Please consider coming to our event and if you can't make it, please consider purchsing a raffle ticket or two which will help raise funds for the Freedom Alliance: Raffle Prizes / Shoot information.

If you have questions, would like to volunteer or make a donation, please feel free to email me at ray@buckeyecam.com

Last edited:

Ray

Hoping to make it this year. The last 2 years looks like it was a blast and the causes are great!

It will be nice to see some new as well as familiar faces there this year. This year's event is coming together nicely and we'll keep you posted as we solidify things.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I'm hoping I can get the time off to come support a great cause and a super Pro-Staff.

Ray, when will raffle tickets go on sale, and do you have a price set yet?

Ray

I know there are a couple guys from some other forums that have been to the past two events. Not sure if they are TOO members.

The first two events were very well run and the raffle prizes are worth the donation to great causes that the event has benefited. Jope to see you there!

Ray

Ray

Tickets ordered today. Should be available for sale soon, I'll let you know when they go up for sale.

Here's the pricing: 1 for $10 / 3 for $20 / 10 for $50 - You have a chance at everything in this general raffle. Here's a quick list of what we have so far and I am sure I forgot something. . .

Grand prize is a Honda Rancher 4X4 (automatic). Also raffling: BuckEye Cam systems, several guided hunting trips, guided fishing trips,deep sea fishing trip, a ton of ol man treestands, free shoulder mounts (deer), broadheads, Scent Smokers, Bow Coach, Rocky Hunting apparel, U-Slide Bow Holders, Trophy Rocks, LaCrosse Boots, Axion Archery Accessories, custom turkey calls (Outlaw Outdoors), Duck Calls, Montana Decoys (coyote, elk, deer), and much more to come.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Tickets ordered today. Should be available for sale soon, I'll let you know when they go up for sale.

Here's the pricing: 1 for $10 / 3 for $20 / 10 for $50 - You have a chance at everything in this general raffle. Here's a quick list of what we have so far and I am sure I forgot something. . .

Grand prize is a Honda Rancher 4X4 (automatic). Also raffling: BuckEye Cam systems, several guided hunting trips, guided fishing trips,deep sea fishing trip, a ton of ol man treestands, free shoulder mounts (deer), broadheads, Scent Smokers, Bow Coach, Rocky Hunting apparel, U-Slide Bow Holders, Trophy Rocks, LaCrosse Boots, Axion Archery Accessories, custom turkey calls (Outlaw Outdoors), Duck Calls, Montana Decoys (coyote, elk, deer), and much more to come.

Sounds like a good deal Ray! So are all of the tickets going to go in one barrel and keep being drawn until all the prizes are gone?