Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Being single

epe

Lancaster
Its taking me a little getting used to for me... Made some hamburger helper cheesy enchilladas for dinner :)

sent from my HTC evo

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I SERIOUSLY doubt she could... mischeif.gif..

I thought about asking fluteman if he could make a black an electric blue collar out of para cord. Maybe an inch wide, with 1 buckle, 3 d rings, then 4 more cuffs with only 1 D ring. CUSTOM BONDAGE GEAR FOR HER! :pickle: lmao

Done, but only if we can get pics of them in use. Only for advertising purposes of course! LMAO

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
We had a hot tub at our house in college and we only kept about an inch of water in it so once you got a fat girl in thee the water would rise to the top, one night I had a close call, had a 350 lbs girl in the hot tub and that turned out to be too much and damn near drowned . After that we put a weight limit on it 250 lbs and under.

Buckmaster

Portage
We had a hot tub at our house in college and we only kept about an inch of water in it so once you got a fat girl in thee the water would rise to the top, one night I had a close call, had a 350 lbs girl in the hot tub and that turned out to be too much and damn near drowned . After that we put a weight limit on it 250 lbs and under.

Hummer's have no weight limits. As long as she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose....it's all good.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Being Single if freaking awesome but not the way I want to go out. Right now it's all good but I don't want to die a lonely old man. I have my Mother, brother and daughter but they are not in the house when I come home and go through a hard time like I am now. However I have my stereo cranked up so loud my ears are bleeding. Oh, and over the last two days I have had one pizza. Just can't eat right now. Think tonight I might run naked through my yard, lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Being Single if freaking awesome but not the way I want to go out. Right now it's all good but I don't want to die a lonely old man. I have my Mother, brother and daughter but they are not in the house when I come home and go through a hard time like I am now. However I have my stereo cranked up so loud my ears are bleeding. Oh, and over the last two days I have had one pizza. Just can't eat right now. Think tonight I might run naked through my yard, lol.

Don't forget to put your sandals on so you can kick some toads while your out there :)

Plus they will give you a little traction on that wet grass so you don't slip and fall on your butt. Will save from pulling grass out of your a$$ too lmao

Oh one last thing. Why does this not sound like the first time you have done that lol.