Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Benelli vinci

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Saved the best for last! I have a 12 GA. Benelli Vinci with the corn stock camo pattern:

Has all the paper work and comes with five chocks and black carrying case:

This shotgun is just over a year old and only shot ten times. Lowest recoil shotgun made my @$$! This is a $1500 shotgun, I know. I've got to have $1000 to your door in Ohio. Shipped buyer pay all fees. I can't keep it as it hurts me to much to shoot!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
At this price Ted, I don't expect this to last long. However, I'll check back with you at the end of the year. If you have it then, I'll buy it. I don't have the cash right now thanks to a few unexpected projects around the house. However, we have our second installment of our retention bonuses scheduled for December 15th and I already set aside the money for a gun to take to Missouri. I'd love to have this one!!!

COB-TY

Ohio
It's a good one at a very good price Jess. It just beats the hell out of me. Who ever said getting old was fun had to be a snot nose sixteen year old! :smiley_crazy: Jess If your ABSOLUTELY sure you want it I'll save it for you. It ain't eatin any thing. :smiley_carnaval:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It's a good one at a very good price Jess. It just beats the hell out of me. Who ever said getting old was fun had to be a snot nose sixteen year old! :smiley_crazy: Jess If your ABSOLUTELY sure you want it I'll save it for you. It ain't eatin any thing. :smiley_carnaval:

The only reason I wouldn't, is if they stuck us on the bonuses. So far, that does not seem likley. I hate to tell someone to hold something when there is a slight chance I can't follow through. I'll take my chances it doesn't sell Ted! Thanks for the offer though. I'd feel pretty crappy if I not only lost out on what was supposed to be garunteed money AND dicked you over in the process!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is it a 3" or 3.5" chamber? I thought when the Vinci came out it was only made in a 3" model but maybe they've changed that.

COB-TY

Ohio
She just setting here panting, waiting for your caress. Her eyes seem to be glassing over in expectation. :smiley_adfundum::smiley_crazy:

I should have been a writer of sex novels! :smiley_cheerleader:

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I need to pay a little more attention to this forum. That's a good buy. I'm looking for one to take duck hunting.

COB-TY

Ohio
I need to pay a little more attention to this forum. That's a good buy. I'm looking for one to take duck hunting.

You kin buy my .327 mag. JD. lolrotflmao:smiley_arrogant::smiley_chinrub: Sure! Shoot em settin!

Status
Not open for further replies.