Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bent Tine

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio

So what will he score once he peels and whats his age and would ya have him as a target buck?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Be interesting to see if he holds that tine once he drops his velvet. I think he will loose it which is unfortunate bc he is a dandy buck!

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
That's a good deer. We had one that was bent to the outside a year or two ago and it broke off after the velvet came off. I guess it depends in part at least on how thick it still is at the bend.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
He's just 3.5 IMO. There's no age in his face and his front 1/3 is week even for the summer. I'd say as a clean 5x5, he'd gross around 150. The way he sits, maybe around 140 gross. If the crooked tine doesn't fall off when he sheds, I'd kill him if I didn't have anything better. But I'd let him go this year. Lots of potential there...

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
He's just 3.5 IMO. There's no age in his face and his front 1/3 is week even for the summer. I'd say as a clean 5x5, he'd gross around 150. The way he sits, maybe around 140 gross. If the crooked tine doesn't fall off when he sheds, I'd kill him if I didn't have anything better. But I'd let him go this year. Lots of potential there...

When do you want to help me hang a stand for him?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice buck! Hell yeah, I'd shoot him! He has great brows and character. He'll prolly lose the bent tine when he starts rubbing if not sooner. Goodluck in your decision.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I got one of those bent tines once. See, she was on top and.... Wait... Wrong thread.

Nice buck!