Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Best attractant for pics

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Pears are full, apples are small and few.

I am having a probles with bees pollinating my gardens but they are loving the clover?????

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Pears are full, apples are small and few.

I am having a probles with bees pollinating my gardens but they are loving the clover?????

They say that's what will end the world. The bee population is dwindling. What was that movie with Mark Wahlberg? "The Knowing"? Something like that. I know none of my apple trees in my backyard are producing. In fact, I don;t remember seeing them blossom this year.

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Apples are far the best deer food... I thry to hold out till the rut, but sometimes they are musshy by then but they smell the apples along way off.. Coons what can you say, gotta deal with them....They do a real number on the corn, thats why i set up a directional feeder so i know how much and how long the corn throws.. I have 6 cams around my feeding area now and ready for deer...lol :)

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
This is about the only issues I've had with apples, which was last year. This bastard ate the whole pile, not one deer. Had about 60 pics.

[/IMG]

Huckleberry Finn

I passed a farm with some apple trees on my way somewhere this afternoon. 4 or 5 trees, right on the road. There were literally apples all over the shoulder of the road...

Gonna have to stop by and see if I can't get some come October! Or maybe haul some home this weekend for Adam if I get the chance to stop...