Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big news a Brewing!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome deer. Congrats to whoever killed it. But damn I hate these threads... Gotta flip through 2 or 3 pages of "in the know" or "i don't know who it is but..." or, my least favorite, "giggity" before getting to see a full picture of a deer with antlers. I wonder if the first ever IKS thread creator now sits back and says to himself, "Jesus Christ... What have I done?" :ROFLMAO:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome deer and a once in a lifer for sure! Imo, g2&3 on right side don’t share common base but the supposed “g2” will prolly be counted as an abnormal point and will be straight deduction.
If you figure up what the left side measures and just double it and add inside spread you’ll be very close to what it’ll net, but nets are for fish. Prolly net 190’s I’d guess.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Fixed it .....

46439222_1801224126667606_3445032150460530688_n.jpg

Reactions: "J" and NWOHhunter
Yes it's legit, I grew up hunting with this guy. You wanna talk to him??

No. Just every year there is a ton of pics that are posted that turn out to be fakes, high fence, etc. It is gotten so bad that I don't trust hardly any of them. We even had one on here last year that a member thought it was legit and I think he knew the guy and it turned out to be high fence.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got ya....it is getting bad! one of the many things in life social media has ruined.

Yeah the bad thing is, rather than being happy for the guy, too many ask what high fence it came out of. We’ve progressed too the point of being very cautious of everything...