Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bill Busbice at it again

Just 1 More

In the event that you don't want to continue supporting this poachers companies. Below is a list of brands he owns.

Ameristep, Avian-X, Barnett Crossbows, BloodSport, Caboodles, Creative Options, Evolved, Flextone, Frabill, GroundEFX, Halo Optics, No Limit Archery, Plano, Tenzing, Wildgame Innovations and Zink Calls.

Damnit man... i'm one of the worst... I own Avian-X, Barnett, Evolved, Frabill, Plano, Tenzing, WGI and Zink... :smiley_blackeye:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am blown away here. How in the heck did this guy grow a company of this size? He comes across on TV dumber than a bag of hammers. I honestly don't see the guy having the intelligence to find his way into or out of the woods without help. Please tell me he is not COO of the company.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am blown away here. How in the heck did this guy grow a company of this size? He comes across on TV dumber than a bag of hammers. I honestly don't see the guy having the intelligence to find his way into or out of the woods without help. Please tell me he is not COO of the company.
He owned a tucking company in Louisiana, the oil and gas boom was good to him. He sold the company at the right time. Lives on 55k acres in louisiana, used the money from the trucking sale to start WGI and buy a ton of companies.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
When did he actually buy these companies? If I owned some of these products before he owned them I'd be ok with it....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So Plano cut all times with him???
Plano synergy is the holding company to all of those brands. Bill was in partnership with them. A couple days ago they "mutually agreed" to part ways and cut his show.. I'm sure Bill will still get his checks however or whatever dividends he was due from the partnership.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Plano synergy is the holding company to all of those brands. Bill was in partnership with them. A couple days ago they "mutually agreed" to part ways and cut his show.. I'm sure Bill will still get his checks however or whatever dividends he was due from the partnership.

I don't watch these shows so I don't know anything about him, when did he come into the prime time outdoor programming?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't watch these shows so I don't know anything about him, when did he come into the prime time outdoor programming?
I noticed less of him on the air last year. Couple years prior it seemed like they were always on the air. Their show never aired squat about hunting. Probably because they aren't very good hunters. It was more a bunch of douchebag posers who looked hung over shooting deer out of blinds over corn piles.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I noticed less of him on the air last year. Couple years prior it seemed like they were always on the air. Their show never aired squat about hunting. Probably because they aren't very good hunters. It was more a bunch of douchebag posers who looked hung over shooting deer out of blinds over corn piles.

Was this the show that his kid went helicopter hunting hogs????

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Was this the show that his kid went helicopter hunting hogs????
Not sure. It is possible. I know Pigman has done it as well as Nugent. His kids actually seem to be the brains behind the operations from what I've seen. There is a buff brother behind the scenes who gets very little air time. I'm guessing he is the operations officer.