Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Black Friday Deals on gear

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
20191129_112028.jpg

HuntingGearDeals

US
and herrrrrrrre we go. Get em ladies. At least it doesnt have an avatar
Not a scam. But it was my first post obviously. I thought it would be cool to post a link since it was relevant to the topic. I happen to think it's a really good resource, but I guess I am biased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not a scam. But it was my first post obviously. I thought it would be cool to post a link since it was relevant to the topic. I happen to think it's a really good resource, but I guess I am biased.

So posting a link to your website full of affiliate links on a forum that you do not have an advertising agreement with is not a scam? You're not scamming the owners of this site by attempting to make money off their platform? You're not scamming the members of this site by redirecting them to a site that we have no agreement with. Rather you're just being helpful and relevant huh. Would it be helpful and relivent if I showed up at your house and painted "spamming douchebag" on your garage door? Posting spam, which you damn well know this was, is also directly against the user agreement that you accepted upon registration.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

Just bought another brand new 'Wicked Light' for the other rifle for $79.95

A $60.00 savings from the original price at All Predator Calls on-line - https://allpredatorcalls.com/

Thought I'd share in case anyone else might be interested in any predator hunting products that they have on sale for the holiday.

Just wanted to follow up regarding this company that I've done business with a few times...

I just received my new 'Wicked Ambush Night Hunting Light Kit' yesterday.
20191205_113928-1[1].jpg

This is the same company where I bought my original set of 'Wicked Hunting Lights'.

In each case, the company always threw in an additional item or two as an appreciation gift for doing business with them, and I have to say, I truly appreciate them for doing that.

This time I received a new 'Predator Packer & Tail Stripper' and another company sticker. The first time I received a predator call and company sticker.

If you have a need for any quality predator hunting products shipped promptly, then I strongly recommend 'AllPredatorCalls.com' !

I get email updates from them when they have their sales, usually during most of the major holidays, especially 'Veterans Day'.

That's what I typically do when I have a need for any predator hunting products, just wait for their sales to make my purchases through them, which are fairly decent discounts.

Again, I thought I'd just pass this along in case you haven't done business with them before.

They're a great company!