Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BlackBerry vs. iPhone

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
There is none! :smiley_coolpeace:

I just got my BlackBerry Bold for work this morning and have spent most of the morning messing around with it. If I wasn't an iPhone homer before, I certainly am now!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As a side note, the internet is amazing. I/We have things set up such that each new thread created on TOO, sends a link to Twitter and the Twitter send me a text with a link to the new thread. I get my text from Twitter before the new thread is even ready for a reply on my PC! That's unreal...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
As a side note, the internet is amazing. I/We have things set up such that each new thread created on TOO, sends a link to Twitter and the Twitter send me a text with a link to the new thread. I get my text from Twitter before the new thread is even ready for a reply on my PC! That's unreal...

I love that feature. I have twitter sends me a notice to my Gmail, which goes to my Droid. Not quite as fast as text but it is nice to get a message with the thread title that way if i'm on the run and I see something I want to look at I don't have to go digging for it.

I know everyone that I have talked to that has the iPhone loves it. Never played with on myself, but has gotten good reviews!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
There is none! :smiley_coolpeace:

I just got my BlackBerry Bold for work this morning and have spent most of the morning messing around with it. If I wasn't an iPhone homer before, I certainly am now!!!

Apples to oranges. Personal vs business. For business purposes Blackberry systems win hands down.. For personal use an Iphone wins.

As for the twitter thing. I am happy to see people getting a use out of it. When i installed it i never though at bout using it personally for thread notifications. I installed it to get our links out there for search engines to find.. Looks like its doing good on both fronts. :smiley_bril:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
IPhones junk. Give me a phone with Android any day of the week. Beats it hands down IMO

HA! I hated my one and only Droid phone. It's all preference. More so, I think the carrier makes a huge difference. No need to be so harsh Flutie! :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HA! I hated my one and only Droid phone. It's all preference. More so, I think the carrier makes a huge difference. No need to be so harsh Flutie! :smiley_crocodile:

True... Verizon OWNS AT&T when it comes to coverage, speed, and reliability of calls, vm, and texts.