Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Blood Light

cotty16,
I got one, it sucks. :smiley_armscrossed: It's a Winchester brand, if that means anything and it has red and blue lights.

I don't think there's anything that will beat a bright white light for tracking. Something with a 60 lumens or higher will work fine. I have a Coleman brand that I purchased at Wally World for $17.97, that has a 90 lumen rating. It will flat out blind your ass, at night. :smiley_bril: It's compact, has an aluminum body and uses 3 AAA batteries.

If you want the "blood light" send me your address and I'll ship it to you. You might enjoy it as a paper weight. :smiley_crocodile:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I tried the blood light once and it sucked balls. AA buddy bought some of that spray blood trail shit and it sucked too. White light and hands and knees if needed.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
cotty16,
I got one, it sucks. :smiley_armscrossed: It's a Winchester brand, if that means anything and it has red and blue lights.

I don't think there's anything that will beat a bright white light for tracking. Something with a 60 lumens or higher will work fine. I have a Coleman brand that I purchased at Wally World for $17.97, that has a 90 lumen rating. It will flat out blind your ass, at night. :smiley_bril: It's compact, has an aluminum body and uses 3 AAA batteries.

If you want the "blood light" send me your address and I'll ship it to you. You might enjoy it as a paper weight. :smiley_crocodile:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

I have the same light! (Coleman-90 lumen) Its really puts a lot of light out! ( ya. It will blind you)
I Love it. Best money I've spent on a light in years.

Last edited: