Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bold Posts.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Somehow our new donate feature has decided to bold supporting members posts. Uhmmm I'll figure it out.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm not seeing any bold, anywhere. Just saying for me.

X2

I don't see any bold type unless I make it that way. The only BOLD type I did see was under peoples avatars but that seems to be fixed now as well.

I take it back. I still see BOLD type under peoples avatars but only in certain threads

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The thread I started for CJD3's Birthday my info under my avatar isn't bold but everybody else is. Then in this thread NOBODY has bold type under it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The thread I started for CJD3's Birthday my info under my avatar isn't bold but everybody else is. Then in this thread NOBODY has bold type under it.

It's like replies threads created prior to two o'clock are bold.

Replies to threads created after 2:00 are not.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Fugg it.. It may be more trouble that it's worth to track down for now. It'll go away as threads fall to the wayside. For our longer running threads " Wife's Tata and Morning Geezer" I can migrate them and see if that helps if this is indeed the case.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bout damn time Joe! Gez, you act like you've got things to do other than run this forum. BTW, did you find me a power supply?

Yes. I'll send you pics tonight to make sure it's right. Shoot me your address via PM.

rrr

I think what you need to fix is using Firefox! I have been using Chrome for 3 years now and love it. Someone opened IE on my computer the other day and I thought it was going to blow up. I have Safari but don't use it much.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Firefox owns.. Plug in like a mofo.. I dodn't see a single ad on os for years ;)