Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boogity boogity boogity

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Perfect weather and the truck race was a good one. The heat races tonight should be good also, North Wilkesboro is a great track.
IMG_8258.jpeg
IMG_8261.jpeg

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
We had friends in this weekend. Haven’t kept up on the race so far. How’s it been so far up there? General consensus?
They have done a great job updating things but also keeping the old nostalgic feeling. The logistics have been great, we did offsite parking, drove right in parked got on a tour bus took a 10 minute ride to the track got off, 5 minute walk to the track. Lots and lots of bathrooms and porta johns. Cheap beer if you didn't bring your own, several concerts, lots of food options. No real long lines, I would say they have done a great job.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Rained out, trying again to run it tomorrow @3….. They may have an issue then as well. Been raining flor the better part of 24 hours down here… Thunderstorms in the forecast tomorrow afternoon….

Reactions: giles and JARHEAD

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn rain! Got today and tomorrow off, been working 7-12s for 8 weeks now. I was really looking forward to watching some racing!
Hopefully the storms go around Charlotte, kinda strange that they rescheduled for the exact time they’re forecasting for them to come through…. But hey, they’ve been doing this for a while and probably have it down by now 😂