Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boogity boogity boogity

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Clay. Guess I missed it. No different than the last 10-20 years. I only wanted to see how Kyle Larson did. Watching a dirt guy who has won in nearly every form of racing has me intrigued. Apparently not intrigued enough to find the race on TV, but intrigued. Lol

I heard post poned until Monday was likely. Didn't really pursue it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks Clay. Guess I missed it. No different than the last 10-20 years. I only wanted to see how Kyle Larson did. Watching a dirt guy who has won in nearly every form of racing has me intrigued. Apparently not intrigued enough to find the race on TV, but intrigued. Lol

I heard post poned until Monday was likely. Didn't really pursue it.
They blacked it out around indy, not sure if that is why you couldn’t find it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They blacked it out around indy, not sure if that is why you couldn’t find it.
Maybe? I'm 3hrs away roughly. Did some running. Got home to look for it and couldn't find it. Saw a post where someone mentioned it being in Peacock. I don't get Peacock.

Also read somewhere Nascar is going into contract with a non mainstream media. YouTube TV or something like that. Something people might have to pay extra to see it. Couple years out maybe. Whenever current contract is out. Won't affect me. I don't watch it anyway. I just enjoy the banter of this thread and racing pages after the races. 😁

Reactions: "J"