Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

'Bout dang time...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm a prayin' for ya Jesse. I hope everything turns out well. I'm not real happy with my job, so if something happens, maybe we can put our hunting show plans into action and go for broke. LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Jesse, I don't know you personally, probably would walk right by you on the street and not even recognise you.... But I know Jesse the guy on TOO and you'll end up on your feet no matter what happens too you... You and Tracy will always be on your feet because although I don't know you personally I know what kind of people you are and you'll be okay no matter what happens in the next couple of days... And that goes for the majority of the folks on this site too...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Jesse, I don't know you personally, probably would walk right by you on the street and not even recognise you.... But I know Jesse the guy on TOO and you'll end up on your feet no matter what happens too you... You and Tracy will always be on your feet because although I don't know you personally I know what kind of people you are and you'll be okay no matter what happens in the next couple of days... And that goes for the majority of the folks on this site too...

Thanks J, I really appreciate that.

JB, the meeting was moved to tomorrow at 10:30, so I need to wait even longer to find out. I had some more reassurance yesterday that all is on the up and up. We'll see though. There are varying degrees of "good" in this case...