Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brock/Mason 2020

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Where does Mason go from here? Don't get me wrong: he clearly hasn't peaked as a hunter. Still growing. Plenty of adventures left. I really hope he shoots a bigger one some day. It's just going to be pretty tough to best this one. Lol

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Where does Mason go from here? Don't get me wrong: he clearly hasn't peaked as a hunter. Still growing. Plenty of adventures left. I really hope he shoots a bigger one some day. It's just going to be pretty tough to best this one. Lol
No doubt, Phil. I suppose he will just go hunting. You know how it is... ya find or see one you want to kill and you give the effort. Doesn’t really matter how big they are if it’s one you want. He will be hard pressed to run across another deer of this size to chase let alone get a chance to kill. There just aren’t many of them around anywhere. Once they are in the back of the truck you’ll always wonder what he would have looked like next year and you’ll always wish you had just one more buck tag to fill. Bigger isn’t always better. Hopefully in coming years he will get more opportunities at deer that get him excited and it won’t take a rack this large to do it.