Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

browns

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Dont think the browns are going to the super bowl anytime soon, but after sitting and watching some of the game today i think they found a stud of a RB in Peyton Hillis. This guy is a monster. opposing defenses are gonna have to pay attention to this guy.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
The bengals are playing like crap today. I def thought this.was going to be an easy one for them.

Your right bough. He's a beast a running the ball pretty well.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
The bengals are playing like crap today. I def thought this.was going to be an easy one for them.

Your right though. He's a beast and running the ball pretty well. Carson and TO are clicking pretty well though.

Matt

Norton, OH
I'm glad they gave Hillis the TD after that rockstar drive he put on. Bought knocked that one dude out. Despite pulling off the W, the Browns need to get their shit together in the 4th quarter. They about blew a 10-pt. lead. How does a team lead ging into the 4th quarter for 4 straight games and only win one of them??? The self destruct...

Buckmaster

Portage
I think Hillis is my new hero. He's done very well so far. He's a put your shoulder down and run through someone kind of runner. I haven't seen that type of hard play since Hoard.