Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BuckEye Cam Bow Coach.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Some of you guys may have seen this giblet around. Some of us had them on our bows at the BEC shoot. I have loved mine. I think i am shooting much better now that I've used it.. I know it's not the outdoor target shooting season right now, but here is an idea I have been kicking around. I have to go to the post office to mail Greg some things and thought i might as well throw this out there now...

I am willing to loan out my personal one for a couple weeks at a time to anyone who requests it ... Here is what I'm thinking. It's a tiny little thing that barely weighs anything. Shipping should only be a few bucks. I will ship it to the first person, then in a couple weeks after trying it out, they send it on down the line. The only thing i request is we put a tracking number on it when it's shipped from person to person to avoid the "The postman lost it" kind of deal. I think a tracking number is like an extra buck. All told it should only cost 4-5 bucks.

If you guys want to post "Dibs" in this thread then we'll establish an order.. No need to post an address, the person that has it can PM you to get that from you when the time comes for them to ship.. Just say that you want to participate so that we can establish a line.

For an explanation of what it does the below picture should help. It analyzes your bow for forward or backward movement and left right cant during release. Basically it takes a snapshot from the time you released until the time the arrow left the string. As we know any movement of the bow during this time will cause the arrow to move on target. This sucker captures that movement and allows you to work on holding your bow steady.

Bow_Coach.JPG

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh.. An just in case someone decides to disappear on us after getting it.. Remember, it was shipped to your address. I'm sure we have a member close enough to come pay a house call. ;) You don't want swantucky to show up with a couple redbulls and a rubber fist. :smiley_armscrossed::smiley_armscrossed:

Ohio.JPG

rrr

Yup. Not only did I get a big dot, I got a big, dark dot! Shows that I have way too much time on my hands. The mud loggers to my south, not sure who's in Philly? And then in Ohio I can see my dot, Hoyt's, Dante and Redcloud get a little bigger, etc. There is way more in the southwest corner of the state than I expected! Hicks, Swannie, cotty and ugly to the very east...yup that's cool.

I'd love to try out the bow coach but don't put me in line for it since I'm not home!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Cool map. Hey look, there's me and Jake! <waving>

That's a might generous off there Joe. Might take you up on that sometime in the future, just not now (I don't wanna know)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Is that a second dot I see in Japan?

Two people surfing TOO in Japan? I'm in the area of the small dot. I'm pretty sure the biggen is Tokyo. I believe our internet company is in Tokyo though.

It's Trend Macro in japan. Your traffic through your ISP tipped off the japs to our site and they try to register spam. I blocked them though. :)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ummm, Ernie, I think you need to back off the caffeine or something. You have your Ohio map upside down. Swoonie, me, Gern, Treemonkey, and a few others are in NW Ohio.:smile:

rrr

Ummm, Ernie, I think you need to back off the caffeine or something. You have your Ohio map upside down. Swoonie, me, Gern, Treemonkey, and a few others are in NW Ohio.

Its still clear TOO me lol. We need an interactive map to show where everyone is