Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buckmaster's Adventures

Buckmaster

Portage
The neighbor with the .223 needs an attitude adjustment. But, an irate neighbor is the last thing you want beside your camp. I'm assuming this is why the situation hasn't come to a head thus far. I'm sure his antics are beyond frustrating.

Yes, Indeed. He lives there. I don't. Thus his neighborhood is my personal playground 120 miles from my home.

Buckmaster

Portage
Stir the pot and my stuff get messed with, comes up missing, or my cabin suddenly gets burnt down.

The status quo is peacefulness. The way it should be.

Buckmaster

Portage
I took my new Gamo .177 for a walk around the woods yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

• Gamo.jpg
    Gamo.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 337

Buckmaster

Portage
Sweet! I never own one. How quiet are those.

I'm using the heavier projectiles, 8.8 grains. It's a "dud" sound. I am pleased.

Now with the Super Sonic loads, quite loud, almost as a loud as .22 caliber rifle. They are breaking the sound barrier creating quite a roar from such a small caliber, .177.

Buckmaster

Portage
I hunted during muzzleloader season. I saw 8 antlerless over the weekend. I had shots but didn't take them. The deer are safe until archery season 2014.

My buddy did find a unrecovered shed buck that entered our lot from across the road. The coyotes found one shoulder first at the impact zone but the rest was good. Tis the season for sausage making.

Attachments

• Grinder.jpg
    Grinder.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 371