Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Captain Ernest

rrr

Tucky - Friday night saw 7 with the bow, yesterday morning just the one I shot, and last night at the farm another one (spike).

I'm up...and well rested!

Matt

Norton, OH
Hell of a weekend. Ol Boo boo did good on the button head this weekend lol. We are about to have some breakfast, jesse is cooking up a storm. Then, the long road to recovery.

Matt

Norton, OH
I had a great time as always. Thank you to Jesse and Tracie for opening up your home to Boo-Boo, Jamie and myself. And thanks to Greg and Katie for hosting a great party last night! My head is feeling about 98% at this point! I don't remember if I posted or not, and I don't feel like looking back on it, but I missed a darn big yote yesterday morning. Saw a few does but never had a shot. It was still an awesome weekend.

One funny story, I was sitting Saturday night, and all of a sudden two kids come sledding down a hill that was about 75 yards away. I was pissed, and they were making a hell of a racket. I texted Jesse and said I was going to go yell at them, but they had walked to the top of the hill so I figured I would wait. Jesse didn't text me back, and they slid back down the hill. So, I figured I would go yell at em. Well, I took my fat ass and flew down the ladder with great speed, then I glissadded down the snow-covered hill into the valley and sprinted back up the hill to where they were sledding and as I ran up on em I yelled, "Hey dipshits, do you realize it's hunting season and you're f'ing trespassing????" Well, the girl says.... "Ummmm, I'm Jesse's little sister, he told me I could sled, and you must be Matt." Haha, damn did I feel bad. But, in my defense she was sledding in a different place then where Jesse had told her to go. Got back up to the tree, severely winded from my athletic dash, and texted Jesse and told him I cussed out his sister. He finally texted me a few minutes later.... "haha, woops, guess I should have warned you!" Damn near had a heart attack running over there...

lmao , had that happen to me awhen i was deer hunting but kids on quads , i told em you know your riding in the middle of a deer drive with 5 pissed off drivers coming this way with guns , they took off like some one lite a fire under theyre arse...lol

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I had a great time as always. Thank you to Jesse and Tracie for opening up your home to Boo-Boo, Jamie and myself. And thanks to Greg and Katie for hosting a great party last night! My head is feeling about 98% at this point! I don't remember if I posted or not, and I don't feel like looking back on it, but I missed a darn big yote yesterday morning. Saw a few does but never had a shot. It was still an awesome weekend.

One funny story, I was sitting Saturday night, and all of a sudden two kids come sledding down a hill that was about 75 yards away. I was pissed, and they were making a hell of a racket. I texted Jesse and said I was going to go yell at them, but they had walked to the top of the hill so I figured I would wait. Jesse didn't text me back, and they slid back down the hill. So, I figured I would go yell at em. Well, I took my fat ass and flew down the ladder with great speed, then I glissadded down the snow-covered hill into the valley and sprinted back up the hill to where they were sledding and as I ran up on em I yelled, "Hey dipshits, do you realize it's hunting season and you're f'ing trespassing????" Well, the girl says.... "Ummmm, I'm Jesse's little sister, he told me I could sled, and you must be Matt." Haha, damn did I feel bad. But, in my defense she was sledding in a different place then where Jesse had told her to go. Got back up to the tree, severely winded from my athletic dash, and texted Jesse and told him I cussed out his sister. He finally texted me a few minutes later.... "haha, woops, guess I should have warned you!" Damn near had a heart attack running over there...

I dont kow what funnier, two kids sled riding right in the middle of your hunt or you yelling at jessies little sister hahahahahahaha

too bad noone had a camera on you when she said, "im jessies sister, and you must be matt" hahahahahahaahaha

Matt

Norton, OH
Haha, good one Joe! I believe once Jesse pulls his trail cam, he should have a pic of my fat ass vaulting the crick in the bottom of the ravine. rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Matt

Norton, OH
And btw, Jesse's sister is 19, so it wasn't like I was cursing at little kids.

Not that I wouldn't have cussed out a bunch of 8-year olds either!