Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Carbomask

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
For those of you that use FACE PAINT and complain about the greasy look and the hard to get off oily paint.... you NEED to check out CARBOMASK PAINT!!!!
Ive been using carbomask paint for 2 years now and this chit is awesome!!! It leaves NO sheen and doesnt take all night to wipe off, simply put water on your hands and start wiping and poof... gone! But sit in the stand all day and sweat and this stuff will not run or smeer. Seriously i am in no way affiliated but check this stuff out!
Carbomask.com

Check it out!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhR6KZtiNM

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Looks pretty cool, but I'm a cheap ass! A $5 thing ore regular paint lasts me all of bow and waterfowl season. I carry field wipes and it's not overly difficult to get clean. If I had issues with it though, that Carbomask would be the ticket!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
For those of you that use FACE PAINT and complain about the greasy look and the hard to get off oily paint.... you NEED to check out CARBOMASK PAINT!!!!
Ive been using carbomask paint for 2 years now and this chit is awesome!!! It leaves NO sheen and doesnt take all night to wipe off, simply put water on your hands and start wiping and poof... gone! But sit in the stand all day and sweat and this stuff will not run or smeer. Seriously i am in no way affiliated but check this stuff out!
Carbomask.com

Check it out!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhR6KZtiNM

this stuff is actually on my list of "to buy" this year. I use face paint all the time so the easier it comes off the better.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
That could be a personal hygiene thing TOO. Just sayin....

I talked to BOB the owner of this last year and as gay as this sounds this stuff makes your face extremely soft after every use. Its made with charcoal and other facial friendly products. Bob has a degree in skin care and his family has a skin care business so his whole idea behind making this stuff was so that it was actually good for your skin and had no sheen.... still more expensive than plan halloween paint!