Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Carpal Tunnel?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
My wife has been fighting with it for a few years now and is finally going to have surgery. Was just curious as to who out there has had to deal with this and how long the recovery usually takes. The surgery will most likely take place right at the end of July. If recovery takes 6-8 weeks that will put it inot the beginning of bow season. I am planning on taking over as much of the family duties at home so that my wife can get the best possable recovery that she can. That means there will be very little time to put up stands and do scouting during August and Sept.

Just trying to plan things out so it is a win-win situation for both the wife and my deer scouting/preperations.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I don't live far away man. If you need help hanging stands and such just let me know and we will make a day of it.

Beentown

OhioHunter88

Perry County
I don't live far away man. If you need help hanging stands and such just let me know and we will make a day of it.

Beentown

Same here Hoyt. I dont know where you live but I guarntee it's not more than 3 hours from me since if I drive three hours in any direction im out of Ohio.lol..but im always down for a road trip and always love helping others out!