Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

CCW permit

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll never give up my CCW permit. 💯 The constitutional carry could revert back or be altered in some way. Plus, there's interstate travel concerns.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. 🤔 Cops aren't going to know who's carrying, as they approach a vehicle. Not to mention, there's going to be more uneducated gun skills/gun handling types of people out there. I have very little faith in people regulating themselves. :rolleyes:
Exactly. There's already dumbasses out there that will shoot in any direction when being confronted ... or not.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Im not terribly excited over it. I have two permits, one from Ohio and one from Arizona. I have two because now I can drive almost anywhere I have a desire of driving and can enjoy reciprocity from one of those two permits. I will maintain both as well. Makes it easier for me to buy new guns of all types without waiting for a background check here in Ohio.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
This is really good for me. I can do everything with a firearm legally except to get one across the counter or apply for a CCW.