Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chad Reed Motocross Wreck

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I don't know how many of you watch the Outdoor Nationals Motorcycle races, but Chad Reed had a pretty nasty wreck yesterday. Watch the video and check it out for yourself. What's even more impressive is after the wreck he was in dead last (40th) and came back to finish 14th.

[video=youtube;ZC4f9TCg4zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4f9TCg4zw[/video]

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
That is freaking awesome, thanks for sharing Greg! I've attempted to fly multiple times in my life so far, and none ended up as well as hisrotflmao

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
He got really lucky he landed on the downslope of that hill. Could you imagine if he had hit the back side of a jump with that kind of air?!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
One of the reasons I have never been drawn to motocross. I enjoyed the hare scrambles and enduros when I raced. I have always liked Chad Reed. Impressive skills from all the guys at this level. Glad he was okay.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nothing like a 3 story fall to wake you up lol. Damn that had to hurt like hell after the adrenaline wore off. Always loved watching the pro racers go at it.

Kaiser878

ohio
THat was just ridiculous. That man is an animal...He is damn lucky he landed on the side of the jump where is was steep. Otherwise he woulda had some time off for broken legs.