Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Changing barrels on a Ruger 10/22

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I just bought one from a friend. It came with a cheap red dot and I didn’t think anything about it. When he dropped it off I was surprised to see it didn’t have any sort of front or rear iron sights, not even a space that was notched out for one. I thought about swapping barrels but I’m not even liking the plastic stock. Come to think about it….why TF did I even buy it?! 😆

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I just bought one from a friend. It came with a cheap red dot and I didn’t think anything about it. When he dropped it off I was surprised to see it didn’t have any sort of front or rear iron sights, not even a space that was notched out for one. I thought about swapping barrels but I’m not even liking the plastic stock. Come to think about it….why TF did I even buy it?! 😆
So you can spend a couple grand on upgrades to make it a decent shooting .22 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Smawgunner2

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Depends on your ask but I'd be interested in taking it off your hands
So you can spend a couple grand on upgrades to make it a decent shooting .22 😂
Mine have all been shooters, but I've definitely had fun tweaking them also

Buckmaster

Portage
….so you can lay it out and pile them deep.
IMG_1327.jpeg
IMG_1319.jpeg
IMG_1318.jpeg