Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check out the recoil on this gun!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Saw that one a few years ago. Where in the hell do you get Arabs and white guys test shooting a gun in the same place?!

twireman

Kingston, OH
Saw that one a few years ago. Where in the hell do you get Arabs and white guys test shooting a gun in the same place?!

I was thinkin the same dang thing....that first ole' boy was lookin' for the door after he took that lick!!! :smiley_crocodile:

The ole' boy in the jean shorts took her like a champ hahaah.....

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

Go to accuratereloading.com. The video is Saeed al-Maktoum's. It is from his indoor range in his palace in the UAE. He has a German gunsmith living with him to build his rifles. His best friend is a Jew from Boston who is the site admin. Saeed is a very interesting, generous and intelligent person with a passion for rifles, wildcatting, reloading and African hunting, especially Cape buffalo. If more Arabs were like Saeed the world would be a better place.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
LOL, I used to have a video of my brother attempting to shoot a shotgun one handed... 12 gauge (may or may not have been saw'd off :smiley_crocodile:). He is all nervous and doesn't want to do it and his buddy finally talks him into it, he pulls the trigger and it rips his arm back and the gun goes flying behind him. I laughed for a solid 15 minutes, then called him a jackass!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I put the butt end of a NEF single shot .410 against my forehead and shot it... And NO, i'm not going to do it again..

Huckleberry Finn

I put the butt end of a NEF single shot .410 against my forehead and shot it... And NO, i'm not going to do it again..

Wow, that's dumber than shooting a 12 or 20 guage with one hand blasting the clay you threw in the other...

My favorite trick is my buddy will rack out an empty shell on his 870, throw in another, and hit the first before it hits the ground.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wow, that's dumber than shooting a 12 or 20 guage with one hand blasting the clay you threw in the other...

My favorite trick is my buddy will rack out an empty shell on his 870, throw in another, and hit the first before it hits the ground.

I still have the .410, wanna try it? Come on. It's just a piddly little .410

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

Well that certainly explains some things

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Sam and Drake. Yet another reason why you shouldn't be messing with firearms without the proper training. I can't believe the guy let her shoot that one without at least a bit of warning. What a knucklehead! Set her up for failure.