Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check out these bucks

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
So we went tomy wifes uncles birthday party this wekeend. Seems he knows this guy who let him have his party at this couple million dollar house..It was rediculous. So I walk into his bar/man room and he has about 20 bucks mounted on his walls, some european, some just racks and the rest mounts. i had to take some pictures of the three I liked the best.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I walked into that room and was in awe at some of thse deer. Chrissy just shook her head at me and said catch up to us when your done drooling hahahahaha

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
The double drop was taken down in suger creek, the single drop was in massillon by his house, and the big 10 i think was in southern, ohio somewhere. He didnt say exactly where on that one.

All with a bow too.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I thought of Crazy rack when I first saw the second picture. Maybe that will be what crazy rack would look like if you let him got this year Jesse.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
My assumption would be he bought them or shot them in a high fence operation!

Or in another state where you don't have to put tags on the antlers.

Or in another state with a string gun, over bait, in a 2500 acre food plot, using rage broadheads, wearing smoked up scent lok clothing, on property that was leased out from under some local whose family had been free loading and trespassing on it for four generations, and turned it into a high dollar high fenced operation.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Why can I see the first buck and third buck but only can see a small portion of the 2nd buck. Just the tips of the tines is all I see. They are both monsters but that first one is absolute dandy clean 10. He'll go boone no prob! His side to side is a little off but dang symmetrical for the amount of inches he's carrying. Thanks for sharing Recko! Your wife sounds alot like my wife when I'm with her and a big buck comes into my view.LOL We went to a apple farm this past weekend and the store where they sold cider and other apple shit was in a decorated up old barn. There were 8 or 9 sheds on some stairs going up to the loft for decorations I suppose and the wifey was trying to get my attention back on track which was to pick out what variety of apples we were going to buy. She said, "come on girls we'll find some apples". The biggest shed would prolly go high 70's! She kept interrupting me when I about had it figured up in my head. DANG!