Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chilean Mine Rescue

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just watched number 2 as he came out. Something else. I had forgotten they were still trapped. I tend to shy away from issues in other countries, and giving a crap about people in other countries. Shame on me. We have our own problems here.

Last edited:

rrr

I am impressed with how the Chilean govt has handled this, even down to the last miner. Crazy. Oh - and we might have found out that NASA is good for something lol, they have been doing psychological support for the guys trapped down in the mine.

And yes Hicks, Obama would have kept them down there to pass health care so that they could go to the hospital after they got out....

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I guess I'm a bad person because I really could give two shits about this rescue. I'm not sure why the world thinks we should all be captivated by this. Yes, being a fly on the wall down there would probably be entertaining. But this is Chile, not Colorado. I have enough things to worry/care about on a daily basis and this just doesn't register on my radar of "Give-A-Fugg".

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
I guess I'm a bad person because I really could give two shits about this rescue. I'm not sure why the world thinks we should all be captivated by this. Yes, being a fly on the wall down there would probably be entertaining. But this is Chile, not Colorado. I have enough things to worry/care about on a daily basis and this just doesn't register on my radar of "Give-A-Fugg".

U a MagGruntled fuggar tday BR - lighten the fugg up afore i have ta come down there and regulate yur Marietta Mafia azz - U HEAR DAT :smiley_cigar:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
How about that poor bastard that has his wife and mistress waiting for him. Ha ha ha

you know that guy is dreading coming out of that hole..

How would you like to be the last guy out???

I believe the last guy out is the one with the wife and mistress, they are probably going to have to tie him up and put him in the capsule.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Who does he hug first? Who runs up to him first? Does he give them both a big hug at the same time? As a good prank It would be funny if he came out of the capsule. Took a couple steps. Then saw his wife and ran back trying to dive back in screaming "she gonna kill me"

No.. Now wouldn't that be jacked.. Dude get's out of the capsule. Takes three steps, and his wife puts two in his chest.. Man.. That would be jacked up..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I heard something about that months ago on some radio show. I was thinking they were not going to tell him the wife knew about the mistress. Ummm. . . sucker may end up with a heart attack on the spot. You guys are right. He might jump back down there.