I know this isnt really the forum for dogs, but I figured it gets the msot traffic but I wanted everyone to know! I was speaking with the owners of the chocolate female lat night and we got to talknig about another breeding with my Lab Leo. I had some people saying they wanted a pup out of Leo, so here is your chance to speak up. Is there anyone interested still in a pup? If we decide to breed it will be middle summer.