Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coffee

How do you drink your coffee

• Total voters

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Some mornings I just grab a small handful of roasted coffee beans an putem between my cheek an gum.

Man chew. Drink the hot water later...just sayen

All you need is black coffee

Buncha queers:smiley_coffee:

i drink coffee from the time i get up till the time i start on beer . then befor bed im back to a cup of coffee or two . i like mine black and strong enough to be almost bitter:smiley_crazy: . im with diablo on this one . you bunch of no coffee drinkin queers.;);)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Some mornings I just grab a small handful of roasted coffee beans an putem between my cheek an gum.

Man chew. Drink the hot water later...just sayen

In the Army in MREs there was usually a pack of instant coffee. Now what soldier has time at 2 in the morning, on 100% guard, in blackout while in a hole to heat water i don't know.. We would save those things and later open that packet and dump it in the lip... Dipping instant coffee. :smiley_crazy::smiley_crazy:

Diablo54

Outside
I've chewed on coffee beans before at my Grandmothers coffee factory Pretty good but not as good as liquid coffee:smiley_coffee:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My new favorite coffee is White Castle. I think I will be stuck on it for a while. I have always liked it at the restaurant but the at home brew that Kroger has is killer. I like my coffee almost thick with a bit of cream and one Splenda (yes I know Splenda is gay, I pitch and you catch...just sayin :smiley_crazy:)

Ok now I feel a little gay for the last line. One deduction to the man card.

Beentown

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
My new favorite coffee is White Castle. I think I will be stuck on it for a while. I have always liked it at the restaurant but the at home brew that Kroger has is killer. I like my coffee almost thick with a bit of cream and one Splenda (yes I know Splenda is gay, I pitch and you catch...just sayin :smiley_crazy:)

Ok now I feel a little gay for the last line. One deduction to the man card.

Beentown

I occasionally use it, but I prefer vanilla or hazlenut creamer. I helps to cut the edge.

BTW Splenda isn't gay. If you'd have said sweet-n-low then you'd definitely be a fag, but splenda is OK.