Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Like Akron, Tulsa and Rutgers are some big nail to hang your hat on. 🙄😅.
Not everyone gets to face the. . . Wait for it. . . .Zips! 😂

Minnesota was solid. Oregon number 3 at the time. Maryland was 4-1 going into today's game. We still have Penn St, Mich St, and U of M to go. Possibly Iowa in a Big Ten Championship if we survive the rest of the season.

And @Dustinb80 I saw that laugh. 😄 VA Tech game isn't over yet. 5pt game meeting end of third quarter.

Go Aggies. Best thing about college ball: you never know week to week who is going to show up and play. Sometimes I wonder if my Buckeyes are playing or spectating from the field. It happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Dustinb80

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
So if Texas somehow does pull this off, how far will Bama drop? Does it end all hopes for a playoff berth for them if they loose to an unranked team this far into the season?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So if Texas somehow does pull this off, how far will Bama drop? Does it end all hopes for a playoff berth for them if they loose to an unranked team this far into the season?
Good question. Bama pulled within one TD and I figured they were going to start reeling in the Aggies and not look back. The following Aggie kick off return has me wondering if they can actually pull off the upset?

Been some good ball games today. Mich/Neb is a 5pt game. ND/VA Tech is a 1pt game.

Scratch that. Nebraska is up now. Wow!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I say we'll find out tomorrow. 😅. Ole Bama playing like hot garbage and A&M is bringing it. Probably somewhere around 6-8. Could be worse but who knows. Odds are they'll stay #1 in the SEC West and with no more losses still face probably GA in the SEC championship.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
What in the actual fuck, Joe?? 1st and goal from the 4 and they run 3 straight passes from the shotgun?? Bama trails by 1, 30-31. Should be up 34-31.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mich/ND/OK/Ol Miss squeaked out wins. Can Bama do the same? I was hoping for losses on MI and OK. Always wanting to see a Bama loss. Lol It is never over until it's over though.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Whether this kid makes the field goal to beat Bama or not. . .heckuva game by Texas A&M. Backup QB. Two true freshman on the O-line. Wow!

But. . . He made the field goal before I posted. Sorry Joe.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
44BFC0E9-CA3F-444D-AE88-053499BDF2BE.gif

Somewhere in Deep South Mississippi…..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What in the actual fuck, Joe?? 1st and goal from the 4 and they run 3 straight passes from the shotgun?? Bama trails by 1, 30-31. Should be up 34-31.

Garbage performance against a team that wanted to beat Bama man. Made for an interesting game though. Came down to a FG. That's what happens when you get to the red zone time and time again and settle for a FG. Can't win em all, just most of them. 👍