Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Georgia plays Bama this weekend. Sounds like both teams have a tough schedule with several top ten teams to play AFTER this game. Whoever has a loss at the end of the weekend is likely going to need to win out the rest of their games to make the playoffs.

Buckeyes play on Peacock. I won't be watching. Peacock made it such a pain to cancel the one month I signed up. I had to reach out three months straight afterword to get refunded because they kept billing me. I hope it is the least watch game all year. Screw Peacock. I'm going old school. AM radio. 😁 (I know it is petty and I sound cheap but everyone draws their line in the sand somewhere. Lol)

Creamer

Athens
I don't see how Georgia is going to survive their schedule. I know they're a good team with a lot of talented players, but they still have: @Alabama, @Texas, @Ole Miss, home vs Tennessee, and (if they somehow navigate all that) the SEC title game. :oops:

Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't see how Georgia is going to survive their schedule. I know they're a good team with a lot of talented players, but they still have: @Alabama, @Texas, @Ole Miss, home vs Tennessee, and (if they somehow navigate all that) the SEC title game. :oops:
If they win out, they may as well not have the playoffs. Lol

Miami and Virginia Tech have one heck of a ball game going. Same with Rutgers and Washington.

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If they win out, they may as well not have the playoffs. Lol

Miami and Virginia Tech have one heck of a ball game going. Same with Rutgers and Washington.
VaTech ran out of gas and UM stole their momentum and wanted to win more. Coach for VT self imploded on time management during last possession.
Personally I felt #9 had caught and possessed TD pass as he hit ground for an instant before UM player pulled on it while laying on ground. Tough call but REFS probably wanted to not get attacked on way to locker room or on way to cars. Lol